These are some (but not all) of the professional WordPress services we can offer to you. We will quote you a price based upon the entire scope of the work you wish to have performed.
- Work with the Host of Your Choice for having a WordPress Site, Blog, or CMS on their Servers (Windows or Linux your choice)
- Install the latest version of WordPress to use as a Site, Blog or CMS (on your host server)
- Creation of a database for use by WordPress
- Custom design work, including theme modifications.
- Upgrades WordPress updates and database updates.
- SEO Site optimization. Set up your permalinks to improve SEO of your site Install advanced Ping list Install a robots.txt file to guide search engine spiders indexing your site Configure a sitemap.xml to promote search engine rankings
- Configure spam protection to prevent comment spam
- Content Creating, modifying, and formatting.
- Plugins Installing, updating, and configuring standard or premium
- Install and configure image rotators, galleries, sliders, magnifiers, etc.
- Header & Logo placement
- Change font families, size, colors
- Install and integrate a shopping cart
- Create custom forms
- Ad placement
- WordPress Consulting In-Person, Email, Telephone Conferences.
Here is what is included in an overall Starter Package for WordPress:
We would setup a WordPress installation including the database on your servers. (You would need to have your own domain name for this and we could help you with the process.) We would create up to 7 pages for your WordPress site. You would need to supply us with the content you wanted on those pages (that would include any text and images you wanted to use) We would also include a contact form within the site. Also included would be one additional theme of your choice (premium themes would incur an additional cost) The following Plugins would also be included and activated:
- Platinum SEO pack – Many options to SEO optimize your site.
- Google XML Sitemaps – This is a very effective SEO tool that will automatically generate/submit/update a XMLsitemap to major search engines.
- Advanced Text Widget – Allows you to add Text, HTML or PHP code to a sidebar widget and control which pages it appears on.
- Smart 404 – Uses your site for “404 Page not Found” results instead of a generic error page.
- SI Captcha Anti-Spam – Enables a customizable sitewide captcha box for comments, login, etc.
- CBNET Ping Optimizer – Prevents WP from pinging multiple page and post updates.
- StatCounter – See who visits your site, where they came from, what they looked at, and a multitude of other visitor details.
The estimated price for getting your WordPress site setup and started using the above choices would be between $400.00 to $500.00. After you have begun you will then find that you can add, change, or delete content on your WordPress site quite easily. There are many resources available for help doing that!